Dear Davis Cohorters
I need your vote to become the President or the GBC (Graduate Business Council) of the Davis Cohort.
Vote for Pedro!
CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT OR GBC REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DAVIS COHORT
WHY PRESIDENT OF DAVIS?
- Because I want Davis to become a real group of friends. I do not want we forget about each other after LEAD
- Because I want Davis to be the most engaged & lively cohort in Booth
- Because I want to grow personally serving all of you & learning from you
MY VISION & SUCCESS FACTORS
People from all cultures & backgrounds working together for the common benefit
Open-mindedness – Persistence – Generosity – Enthusiasm – Creativity
- To represent all of you at the GBC, no matter my own interests
- To listen to your problems and work on solutions with the School
- To organize social activities for our cohort: events, bars, restaurants…
- To organize joint activities with other cohorts
- To work with other elected members to foster alumni relations and to win the Golden Gargoyles film festival
I coordinated senior managers from 60 subsidiaries in Asia-Pacific to agree for the 1st time on a common Strategic IT plan. Doing this, I learnt:
- To work with different kinds of people
- To lead without authority & to be lead
- To exchange & fine-tune ideas
- To make decisions
- To talk in public
Some Humor: Vote for Pedro, from the film “Napoleon Dynamite”